0

Hello!
Recently,I am thinking about this question.
Make a lot of money? Enjoy every day with friends?
To be president;movie star...
Welcome everyone gives different thinkings.

=
Success cannot always be measured in material benefits/gains.
Success to me is sometimes far removed from the materialistic thinking.

Sometimes some parents feel successful when their children achieve dreams with the parents help, although they may not have a dime to their name.

Other times a successful person in business may never be satisfied or feel successful because they are always looking for the next merger or investment.

A president may feel at a loss more than successful as there is little to be done that will please all of the citizens,or for that matter all other countries.

There are also some people who have so many friends,too many to count but when this person feels at his lowest he maybe all alone with no one to help.For him,he would not feel very successful.

Personally for me, I think I will know if I succeeded or not when I die and on the day of judgement.That to me would be complete and true success.

In a worldly sense,
My successes are when I am able to overcome the daily struggles in life,able to help solve the problems my family faces. When I am able to help my friends in their time of need.
And I will also see my successes when I see my child/children grow up to become good human beings. And when in old age, to know that I do not have debts owed to any, or that I have lived a purposeful life.

=
I believe that we can be both "successful" and a successful human being. It can be done by those who understand balanced living and are aggressive time and priority managers. Give yourself time to make your fortune or pursue your dreams, but give yourself time to make yourself a successful life as well.

There are guidence that I've being following to achieve a successful life:

1,Love People, Use Things.
People who become "successful" and miss a successful life are those who love things and use people. Be sure to put people as a priority for your life.

2,Be a giver.Don't expect to be given and don't tend to do things for a return.
Be someone who gives more than takes. Yes, we all have to take from time to time, but we should take only when we need to and give every time we have a chance to!

3,Keep a sense of humor.
People who laugh are a gift to the world. Don't take yourself or your circumstances to seriously. Learn to look on the bright side and see the humor in situations.

4,Mentor someone.You could simply be an active member to help people with their problems.
Always take the time to mentor someone. I know this firsthand because of the energy a few people put into my life, sometimes just letting me know that they believed in me. This goes a long way and makes the world a better place!

5,Be a life-long learner.
I truly believe that we become better people as we learn. Take time throughout your life to grow and learn and become a better person.
I believe that a successful life is one in which you are happy without hurting others.

etc...

Post a Comment

 
Top